Research and Testing
Academia meets actionable real-world experience
Extensively bolstering your security capabilities
Continuous, thorough testing is crucial, and we apply our decades of experience working across highly sensitive sectors to every research and testing project we undertake.
- Communications intelligence
- Testing methodologies
- Industrial control system security
- Automotive network security
Current and past research activities include:
- RF Emanations from passenger road vehicles
- Threats to nation-state identity projects
- Cyber Physical Effects on passenger and Haulage vehicles
- Telematics for Digital Media Investigators manual
- 5G Radio Access Networks with evolved packet core
- 4G LTE Multi Operator Neutral Host (MONeH) – threats and opportunities
- eCAll process chain discovery.
- Connected and autonomous vehicle cyber security testing specifications
- Message priority in congested and contested Intelligence transport Systems
- Secure Automotive network architecture – a joint project with Inspiring Company Ltd to ‘Drive the blockchain’
- A new eco system for driver / driverless vehicles – ‘Digitising the car through BitCar’
- Driver attribution to vehicle through sensor analysis
- Remote query of a vehicle
- IoT Cyber security testing methodology – The ‘how to’ test for cyber security.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on our testing and research processes.